REQUEST A QUOTE
台湾夜店To Become a Nationwide Franchise and Be Known as the Best Place to Work for College Students
2 College Brothers has fostered a culture of doing business right. Our values define who we are both as people and as a company. These five core values drive the way we do business each and every day, and are what both unify us and make us stronger than our competition. Those that do not fully buy into to these values do not last long.
Our company revolves around doing business right. We are always honest and ethical in our dealings with clients and each other. We hold ourselves to a higher standard because without trust, we cannot succeed.
- Be honest and up front. Always. This means if you damage a customer’s furniture, you own up to it. Immediately. It also means that you correctly log drive time. Failure on either of these examples is considered stealing and will be treated accordingly.
- Dishonesty is always unethical, and can always be a cause for termination.
- Lying, deception or theft is cause for immediate termination.
Own the work that you are doing.? If it is worth doing, it is worth doing at 100% every time. We act with maturity, show respect, and create maximum?value?for our clients. Everything that is in your life and in our business is a direct result of the actions and decisions we have made over time, and we take responsibility for those outcomes.?We are problem solvers not problem finders?and know excuses are a poor substitute?for results.
- Don’t be a victim
- If you make a mistake, own up to it.?Don’t make excuses.
- Be aware that the customer is always watching, even if it’s not a current one. And it they aren’t watching, assume they are listening.
- Be the best damn dressed mover around.?Start by wearing your proper uniform.
- Don’t quit until the job is done.?If you start something, finish it.
- Be on time. If you can’t be on time, be early.
- Clean the truck and make sure all tools and equipment make their way home
Always be looking to get better.?Realize your maximum potential. The best investment you can make is in yourself. There is an unlimited quantity of resources and information out there that can help you achieve anything.?But remember, how you do anything, is how you do everything. Be the best you can be in this job and watch those habits and skills carry into the rest of your life.
- Search Youtube, Facebook, and Google, podcasts and even our own website and resources to learn as much as you can about this industry.
- Practice in the warehouse and around the office until you are 100% confident.
- Look at challenges as opportunities to improve. Hope for challenges, because challenging your mind and body is the only way to get better.
Be the hardest working mover in the company.? And make our company the hardest working company in the world. Hustle is a key element to our brand.?Defy the stereotype of ‘lazy millennial’ and prove to the world you know how to work. Our customers are on an hourly clock, and we respect that by working quickly.
- Jog to or from the truck when you are empty handed.
- Always be looking for something to do without being told.
- Get out the door in the morning and to your job site, early.
- Don’t take unnecessary stops and work efficiently.
- Never ‘sandbag’ or ‘milk the clock’? This is one of the quickest ways to lose trust and/or your job.
- Go out of your way to help people.? Always look for opportunities to go above and beyond.